- STAAR Resources
It is the mission of the Science Teachers Association of Texas (STAT) to build a community dedicated to advancing science teaching and learning.
In a way that:
- Builds and strengthens networks for Texas educators
- Disseminates current scientific research
- Provides quality professional growth opportunities in content and pedagogy
- Informs policy makers and the public regarding science education issues
- Establishes STAT as a resource for science education; so that all students are scientifically and technologically literate, responsible, and productive citizens.
As adopted by the STAT Board of Directors on August 11, 2007